Top 10 Best Gas Grills Under $500 for 2021 – Tips, Reviews, and Guides
Are you seeking for how to buy best gas grills under $500? If yes, we’ve got what you need. Grilling is an essential part of summer and there are so many gas grills out there to choose from. But, with so many options, how do you know which one is best? This blog post will help you find the best grill for your needs and budget.
What’s the difference between a gas grill and a charcoal grill? A gas grill (especially, best gas grills under 500) uses propane or natural gas to produce heat while a charcoal grill uses coal or wood chunks that create smoke. Gas grills typically have more BTUs than charcoal grills, making them hotter and faster cooking than their counterpart. They also don’t need coals like a traditional barbecue does when they run low on fuel; simply refill it with more
A gas grill is a great way to add convenience and flavor to your outdoor cooking. The best gas grills under $500 vary in size, features, durability, and other important factors. To help you narrow down the choices for yourself we have compiled a list based on these different aspects so that you can find the right grill for your needs.
Keep reading to discover the best gas grills under $500…
Top 10 Best Gas Grills under $500 in 2021 to buy
Buying best gas grills under $500 can be a hard task if you are beginners or newbies. Luckily, by reading our given list, you will be able to choose the right one that meets your needs and requirement. Makes sure you spend enough time reading our reviews, analysis, and guides before making your final decision.
1/ Char-Broil 463377319 Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Gone are the days of cooking on a dirty grill! The Char-Broil Performance Stainless Steel 4 Burner Cart Style Gas Grill is here with 10,000 Btu lidded side burner for increased space and easy work.
What better way to get your grill on than with the Char-Broil Performance 4-Burner Cart Style Liquid Propane Gas Grill. The adjustable temperature gauge makes it so you don’t have to worry about overcooking delicate proteins, and the stainless steel cover provides safety while cooking in inclement weather. Put on your chef hat or invite friends over for a BBQ party! You can’t go wrong either way with this unbeatable gas charbroiler.
If you plan to buy best gas grills under $500, you should consider this model as your final choice.
– Cook more evenly with the stainless steel burners.
– The porcelain coated grease pan is durable and easy to clean.
– Grill all year round without worrying about rusting your grates
– Cook delicious food without the hassle of lighting a grill.
– Get your whole family to eat healthy with ease..
– The side burner of this grill can be used to cook vegetables and sauces while the main course is cooking.
– This grill has four stainless steel burners
– This stylish grill is made from steel and will go well with your other outdoor equipment.
– Reliable startups are important to grilling enthusiasts
– This grill is easy to move around, and has grease pans that are easily removed.
– The grill does not have high enough temperatures, so it takes a long time to cook some foods.
– The stainless steel finish of the dish towel is quite thin.
2/Monument Grills 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
This isn’t your average grill. The Monument Grills 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill in Stainless Steel offers plenty of cooking space with 683 square inches of total grilling area. Powerful gas burners generate 60,000 BTUs to produce the perfect heat for my family’s favorite dishes on this beautiful stainless steel grill they can enjoy outdoors in the company of friends and loved ones all day long.
Superior cast iron cooking grates provide intensely even heat that my family loves, making it easy to cook up our favorites like steaks or burgers without worrying about having them stick or get charred so badly they are uneatable..
With the same features as the propane grill you’d find at a major retailer, but at a fraction of the cost, this grill has everything you need to cook up your favorite foods outside.
– Durable construction that will last you years to come.
– It is made of 430 stainless steel.
– The flame tamers are made of stainless steel.
– Even heat distribution for great tasting food.
– Never worry about your smoker not starting again with the electronic ignition system.
– Spend less time worrying about dinner and more time with friends and family.
– This grill offers a large cooking area.
– This grill has a lot of power and maintains a constant temperature.
– The Sear station for this gas grill is a side burner that provides 12,000 BTUs per hour and allows you to sea food quicker.
– This grill is efficient and keeps a constant temperature
– This grill takes a long time to assemble, but the time is worth it for all of the joy that this grill brings.
– This grill is large and can’t be moved easily.
3/ Weber 44010001 Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill
Weber 440100001 is considered as one of the best gas grills under $500 that you add to your choice.
Weber is considered the world’s leading grill for its efficiency, durability, and versatility. There are few grills that can rival this Weber Spirit II E-210 2-Burner Liquid Propane Grill’s 10″ x 17.5″ cooking grate size in addition to two grates with special offer flame spreaders for exhausting the heat around the food you want cooked instead of on top of it, so your sear marks will be more pronounced than ever before.
This grill has a 100% high-quality stainless steel burners system that gives it added reliability over other models on the market. The design keeps things simple by using built-in wheels for moving your new purchase easily from place to place when it suits you best. Get cooking!
– Compact size for limited spaces, but the power of a full sized grill.
– Grill with precision with the GS4 grilling system.
– Cook up your favorite recipes to perfection on this little powerhouse!
– Holds up to five pounds of meat at once.
– Get the most out of your food with a nicely grilled outside and juicy inside.
-This is the least expensive and smallest Weber outdoor grill.
-The propane grill has a refillable gas can, which is accessed by hanging it on the side of the grill.
-The automatic ignition is powered by an easy to reach AA battery.
– The burners light up and the grill heats up quickly, so you can cook a roast without worrying about over- or under-cooking it.
-Promotional stickers that get stuck to the product and time-consuming removal processes
-The assembly process for this product is quite difficult and requires someone with engineering experience to assemble the frame.
4/ MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill
It’s time to celebrate summer with the MASTER COOK 3 Burner BBQ Propane Gas Grill! This grill has all you need to cook up an impressive barbecue feast for your family and friends with it’s super easy, dishwasher safe stainless steel components. The overheat protection system ensures that things are kept under control at all times, even if you are cooking on super high heat. Get ready for a life full of amazing outdoor barbecues this summer because this grill is everything you dreamed of and more!
Easy push & turn start-up ignition mechanism and ensures quick grilling – no expert skills required Ideal for novice enthusiasts or seasoned professionals
Safe design includes triple layer insulation the perfect barbecue requires less work features two foldable.
Master cook 3 can be the best gas grills under $500 that you should buy for your needs.
– The cooking area of our propane gas grill is 471.8 include 339 square inches for cooking and 132.8 square inches for warming. Can cook more food at the same time.
– It’s portable and compact for easy storage.
– This propane gas grill is perfect compliments any outdoor space like backyard, garden, courtyard, terrace and balcony of most family, alternative all season for outdoor cooking
– Cook delicious meals with friends and family in the comfort of your own home
– This grill has no flareups, can cook evenly, and is safe.
– The grill because it is easy to use, cook food evenly and makes no grease fires.
– This grill is a great size for family gatherings with two side tables and wheels to move it.
– The grill was easy to assemble, is pretty clear on usage, and the packaging was well done.
– The warming rack is sometimes loose and falls.
– The instructions for this grill are quite confusing.
5/ Weber 57060001 Q3200 Liquid Propane Grill
The Weber Q3200 Liquid Propane Grill is the perfect way to cook delicious summer meals for friends and family. It’s got plenty of cooking space, so you’ll never have to worry about not being able to feed everyone. And with the porcelain-enameled cast iron grates you can be sure that your food won’t stick. Each cookout needs delicious grilling, and the Q3200 has the cooking power to make it happen with its two stainless steel burners producing 21,700 BTU per hour that heat up 393 square inches of space for any occasion.
The cast iron cooking grates on porcelain enameled cast aluminum allow you to save time by cleaning easier than ever before.
This is the perfect grill for your summer outdoor gatherings.
Weber 57060001 Q3200 is the best gas grills under 500 dollars that most consumers love.
– Save money and energy by cooking with propane instead of electricity.
– Cook your food evenly and quickly. You’ll never have to worry about starting a grill again
– Be confident that you’ll have enough light to grill at night
– No more waiting for the propane tank to fill up.
– Spend less time cooking and more time with your family.
-This grill cooks food well and doesn’t have flare-ups.
– The grill cooks evenly and has two burner controls for direct and indirect heat
-This grill has even heat, easy to start up with an easy control, and it doesn’t need a steel wire brush.
– The cleanup for the grill is simpler and quicker
– The grease from my Weber Grills burns the cooking grate, lowering the temperature and requiring a longer cook time.
-The grates on this grill are delicate and should be treated with care.
-This grill has a small footprint and is easy to clean, but it took some time to assemble.
6/ Char-Broil 463673519 Performance Series 2-Burner Cabinet Liquid Propane Gas Grill
Make your backyard into one of the most beautiful places on earth. No matter what size of space you’re working with, it’s always better to be outdoors. With this two-burner cabinet gas grill from Char-Broil, you can provide a perfect spot for everyone to enjoy some time out in nature. You’ll get all the benefits of cooking over real flame while conserving energy due to its efficient design. It has 300 square inches of primary cooking made easy on porcelain-coated cast iron grates plus 100 square inch swing away rack with porcelain coated grates.
It has an impressive gas fired grill that cooks with incredible efficiency. The steel cabinet with porcelain coated cast iron grates does not rust or corrode unlike other patios grill models which can cost you more in the long run. It also features a swing away rack to store up to six additional picnic tables or cooking grids when not in use. You will be impressed by the advanced safety features including tip over shut off and safety valve for gas lines.
If you are beginner, you may want to buy this model as your final choice. Char-Broil 463673519 is one of the best gas grills under $500.
– Stainless steel lid and UFC provide stylish durability.
– Convectional cooking system with electronic ignition for fast and reliable startups.
– Metal side shelves fold down when not in use, convenient access storage cabinet to store propane tank and accessories.
– Grill sits on 4 casters, two of which lock for mobility and stability. Assembled Dimensions: 24.5″ D x 42.9″ W x 44″ H, Weight: 82 pounds
– Enjoy your outdoor time with friends and family without worrying about weather conditions or food safety.
– The cast iron grill is perfect for cooking large quantities of food and won’t rust like the wire grill.
– There’s a lighter button on the side of this device that uses AA batteries to ignite the gas.
– The top of the stove is shielded in metal so you won’t get a burn if your hand touches it.
– This grill is really easy to assemble and use, so if you’re looking for something that’s not too complicated then this could be the perfect option.
-The box the grill comes in is large and heavy, making it difficult for two elderly people to maneuver.
-The tables are a bit flimsy, but they’re still worth the purchase.
7/ Char-Broil 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill
Char-Broil 463370719 is the best gas grills under $500 that you should consider before buying.
Making Char-Broil’s 463370719 Performance TRU-Infrared 3-Burner Cart Style Gas Grill your cooking machine is easy. Just follow these three (3) simple steps–clean out the grill of all food remnants with a wire brush, apply petroleum jelly to protect exposed metal surfaces, and light it up.
This stylish stainless steel gas grill heats evenly on three (3) burners, preventing flare ups and delivering juicier foods than more traditional grills. Stick around for more specs like 540 square inches of primary grilling space with room for another 190 in standing or 180 in shelf space; an offset smoker box that works on two (2) right side burners; porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids
– 450 square inches of primary cooking space is great for most cookouts.
– Porcelain-coated grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy to clean.
– Reliable push to start electronic ignition and a swing away warming rack for added versatility.
– Cookout with friends in the backyard without worrying about running out of room!
– The grill is perfect for the size of my family and got very hot when lit it up.
– The assembly of this grill quite quickly and looks great.
– This grill is unique because it prevents flavor and quality from being compromised, while also preventing flare-ups.
– The included tool is designed for easy cleaning, and the charred remains stay out of the cooking bed so you don’t have to worry about build-up.
– Sometimes the intensity not changing linearly is that it’s still strong even when turned down.
– The grates on this product are difficult to clean, but they are easier than using a wire brush.
8/ Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro 40,800-BTU Gas Grill
You have found comfort with your old grill for what seems like forever, don’t you think it is time to move on? Then start a new chapter in home grilling and get a Char-Griller E3001 Grillin’ Pro 40800-BTU Gas Grill. With three stainless steel burners, this propane gas grill can provide 465 square inches of cooking space over the main grate and 192 square inches of warming rack.
The generous size has been perfect for family dinners or hosting get-togethers with friends. Along with high BTUs from its 40800 total, you’ll find that it cooks food just right without an oily coating left behind!
The premium liquid propane gas grill grills up to 438 square inches of food spread out across three different burners. With 12,000 BTU side burner and workstation for cooking sauces or vegetables, this smoker meets all your grilling needs; you’ll never need another appliance in your kitchen again!
Char-Griller E3001 may be one of the best gas grills under $500 that you should add to your choice.
– You’ll never have to worry about running out of propane again.
– Your friends will be impressed by your new grill!
– The grill is easy to use and clean.
– It’s durable steel construction will last a long time.
– The gas grill igniters make it easy to start the grill, no more matches!
– The grill heats up quickly and is evenly distributed, so it’s best to monitor the heat as you cook.
– It is easy to assemble if you follow the instructions carefully.
– This is a sturdy grill with tight bolts.
– The grill heats quickly and evenly, has a large knob for temperature control, can be used with direct or indirect heat.
-This grill is built with heavy gauge metal but it should be no problem if you are careful when moving the grill.
– The propane tank is in an inconvenient location that makes it difficult to turn on and off.
9/ Char-Broil Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner
Char-Broil’s Classic 360 3-Burner Liquid Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner features a rugged, durable construction and a powerful cooking area. It is the perfect upgrade for outdoor enthusiasts who want to cook in style. With 170 square inches of porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack, you have plenty of space to grill or warm food without having to close off your entire grill!
The 165square inch lid lets you monitor your food from different angles while maintaining constant grilling temperatures from any angle – ideal when you’re barbecuing chicken! At just 80lbs it will stay in place with its sturdy heavy duty base and adjustable feet despite windy conditions outside.
Ready to start your new life designing fabulous BBQs? Eat out alone at home? Not anymore! Get grilled up with Char-broil’s latest innovation in kitchen design – the iconic two-sided grill. It was specifically designed with convenience in mind so it will become a staple at every dinner party from now until the end of time. The innovative features are sure to have even amateur chefs
– Cook with two sets of burners, one on the side.
– Get better cooking performance from stainless steel in-line burners.
– Stand up to weather and elements with porcelain coated steel lid and firebox.
– Piezo ignition system for fast and reliable startups with the push of a button.
– Two metal side shelves for increased storage and prep space.
– You’ll be able to cook anything you want without feeling limited by space or fuel source.
– This grill is perfect for anyone who wants a basic grill without all the bells and whistles.
– This grill heats up quickly and cook food well.
– The firebox should be on the same side as the black trapezoid shield.
– The grill was easy to assemble and the price is unbeatable.
– This grill is that there are no hooks for tools.
– The grill is cheap, but it doesn’t seem to be doing well with weathering.
10/ Fuego F21C-H Element Hinged Propane Gas Grill
We are committed to finding new ways of making your grill experience one that stands out from all other grills. We’ve upgraded our lids with an anti-bacterial baked on porcelain enamel finish. This means you won’t have paint peeling, bubbling or rusting problems since the high temp surface is glazed ceramic versus painted steel.
Plus it also eliminates any need for sizzling oil treatment – just keep cooking! You want to make sure you can enjoy everything at your next cookout without having to be tied down by messy BBQs. No problem! Our innovative grease trap system will ensure there are no flare ups or kitchen fires.
The newest addition to your summer dishes. You can feel confident that each bite is fresh-tasting! Plus, this Grill features a grease tray below for easy clean up.
Last but not least, the Fuego F21C-H is one of the best gas grills under $500 that you can choose.
– Save time and money with a grill that’s easy to use.
– Grill in less time and save money on your energy bill.
– Grill year round-even in the snow!
– Cook a variety of foods with ease.
– Be the envy of your neighbors with this sleek, new grill.
– Spend more quality time outside grilling with friends and family
– This grill is small, compact heater that looks nice.
– The grill is faster heating grill because of its round design.
-The smoker has a large cooking area, even distribution of heat, and 2 settings to control the temperature.
-The 45 degrees hinge is a design feature that makes cleaning easier
-The parts of the tank are quite heavy that it can be difficult to assemble them without help
-The lid on this smoker is pretty flimsy.
Buying Guides on The Best Gas Grills under $500
1.What type of grill you want
If you’re not sure what kind of grill to pick, don’t worry. You should read all given guides before making your decision. One of the best gas grills under $500 is what you are looking for.
1 – Most people who are just starting with grilling will have a hard time getting a charcoal grill started. It takes some practice to know how long you need to let the briquettes burn until they are ready for cooking, and if you don’t do it properly, your food will taste more of coal than of delicious grilled flavours!
2- Gas grills are more expensive to buy initially, but cheaper to operate. Charcoal grills usually need charcoal and propane or natural gas canisters along with their appropriate adapters, which cost money every time you use them – unless you always grill enough for a whole week!
3- You can cook just about anything on a gas grill, whereas the choice of what you can cook on a charcoal grill is more limited.
2. Consider the size of your deck or patio
Because of their different shapes and sizes, decks are measured differently. Listed below are some common types of decks with guidance on what size is ideal for each type. A second story deck’s dimensions will depend largely on location, but keep in mind that the larger the space you have to work with, the more options you’ll find available to create a great-looking space for entertaining friends and family outdoors.
This list provides rough estimates for widths of staircases based on number of steps up to get to an upper level deck or buildingen you’re thinking of building a deck, it’s important to know the basics of sizing and spacing for staircases and railings.
3. Pick a grill that has a side burner if you want to cook other foods while grilling
The size of your grill is very important as well. If you have a large family to feed, a small grill will not work for you. Make sure that your primary cooking area is big enough to accommodate what you need it for.
You should also take into consideration whether or not you have a built-in barbeque spot in the back of your house. If you do, then you will want to get one that fits well on it and looks good with the rest of the backyard decor.
Some people prefer to have two grills instead of just one big grill. This way they can cook different foods at different times without having to wait for one side to cool down before turning it over and cooking something else.
The best gas grills under $500 should have this feature so that you should check it carefully.
4. Check for features like infrared cooking, electric ignition, and built-in thermometers
These units usually have high, medium and low heat settings for both gas and charcoal cooking. You can set the temperature control based on what you’re cooking and how fast you need to cook it. Many models also include a rotisserie burner for total grilling convenience.
If it doesn’t have a built-in thermometer, buy one that does or add one yourself. Another great feature is the split grill grate. This allows you to easily add charcoal without removing food. Just slide open the grate and add fresh coals anywhere on the cooking surface!
5. Make sure there is plenty of room on one side of the grill for placing food and utensils
Let make sure there is plenty of room on one side of the grill for placing food and utensils. Let the coals or gas fire get very hot before you start cooking. make sure your food is ready to go on the grill, maintaining a safe distance from the heat. let preheat for 15 minutes prior to cooking.
One of the most important things about grilling is temperature control. if you are using charcoal, you will have better results if all the pieces are about the same size and thickness so that they will cook evenly. spread them evenly over half of your grill. place meat next to, but not over, the hottest part of fire, where it spreads out beneath an opening in grate above. give each person his own section directly over coals, shifting topmost pieces away from center as necessary throughout cooking time so that food don’t cook too fast or unevenly.
Most of best gas grills under $500 may have this function and feature so make sure you check this factor carefully before deciding.
6. Choose a gas grill with an adjustable temperature dial so it can be used year round
This way you can control the heat output by turning the dial high or low.
Gas grills usually have three different fuel sources, each with its own distinct advantage.
The first is propane gas which is perfect for cooking on windy days, at higher altitudes where air pressure is lower, and in cold weather below freezing. These conditions cause a traditional charcoal grill to lose heat too quickly – not ideal when you’re trying to BBQ your dinner! Propane gas grills also ensure a much more reliable cooking temperature than a charcoal grill since it’s much easier to regulate a gas flame.
Sometimes, best gas grills under 500 should have this feature and function.
7. Take into account how often you’ll use the grill before buying one
Take into account how often you’ll use the grill before buying one
A full-sized grill has the capability to cook a lot of food at once, and if you’re using it for family gatherings, this may be your best option. On the other hand, consider the space available in your backyard. If you don’t have room for such a large machine or can’t afford one at all, there are smaller grills perfect for those small parties with close friends.
Once you’ve decided on style and size, look into what features come standard on different models of grills and what upgrades will cost extra. Often times these accessories like burners and side tables that attach to existing grills can really add up and increase the price dramatically.
Closely inspect each before buying to make sure it’s the right product for you.
When looking at new grills, start with an open mind, taking into consideration what you need it for and how often you’ll use it. Often times this will narrow down your options to 2 or 3 different kinds of grills that would best fit your needs. From there, investigate each option more closely, checking out the features that come standard on some models and noting any additional features that may cost extra- these can vary in price drastically depending on the model. Finally, inspect every grill up close before buying one to make sure it’s what you expected!
Those factors above are what you should consider before buying best gas grills under $500. There may be more factors that you should check, but these are the most important things that you may want to focus on.
FAQs about The Best Gas Grills under $500
1. What should you do before using a gas grill (especially, best gas grills under $500)?
– Turn the gas off and wait for it to cool
– Make sure the propane tank is full
– Check that the grates are clean
2. How does a gas grill work?
– The gas grill is fueled by propane or natural gas which heats the metal coils to create heat.
– The heat from the coils is transferred to a pan, called a “grill grate”, and then cooks the food.
– A fan in the back of the grill helps distribute air throughout it and also allows for an even distribution of heat.
3. What are the best ways to maintain your gas grill?
– Keep it clean by removing all debris and ashes.
– Use a good quality metal scraper every time you use the grill.
– After using, turn off the gas valve at the tank until next time.
4.What is the best way to clean a gas grill?
– Place the grill on its side and cover with foil. Turn it upside down, then hold a lighter to one end of the grate for about 10 seconds, which will create an intense flame. Use a wire brush to scrub off any residual food particles.
– The easiest way is to use a commercial grill cleaner or oven cleaner and follow these steps: 1) Scrub grates clean with steel wool pad; 2) Spray cleaner generously onto all surfaces; 3) Wait 10 minutes before wiping off excess residue with paper towels or rags; 4) Wipe entire surface once more for good measure.
5. Clean your grill after cooking each time
What is the best way to clean your grill grates after use?
– Soak in hot water and scrub with a brush for 10 minutes.
– Spray them down with a degreaser and wipe down.
6.What happens if you don’t clean your grill?
-It will become a breeding ground for bacteria and food particles, leading to a dirty and unhealthy cooking surface.
-The grease will make the grill difficult to use and lead the food to stick.
-You’ll have an unpleasant, burnt taste from residual carbon that is left on the grill.
7.What are the best ways to keep your grill grates from rusting?
– Apply a little oil before cooking
– Don’t cook over high heat for too long
– Store them inside when not in use
This article mostly focuses on best gas grills under $500 so make sure you don’t go with the grills that have higher prices.
The best gas grills under $500 are a great option for those who don’t have the money to spend on a higher-end model, but still want professional-grade cooking. We hope this list has provided you with some insight into what it takes to find the perfect grill that will meet your needs and budget requirements.
If you need more help narrowing down your final decision, feel free to reach out! Our experts can provide personalized recommendations based on factors such as how often you plan on using your new grill or if there is anything specific about cooking styles that interest you most.
Whether it’s cooking space or build quality, all these grills are worth considering if they fall within your budget range. That being said, we highly recommend one of our best Gas Grills above based on its excellent performance and value. Which of these top rated brands should be at the top of your shortlist?
By reading our given analysis, reviews, and guides about the best gas grills under 500, you will be able to buy the right grill that you expect.